We were gettin' by in the RV, with the Rat Terrierist and her Pound Pal...
But then I just couldn't resist getting this little bitty guy from a KY rescue....
To say that Molly and Kizzee were "less than impressed" is an understatement! What did THEY need with a scroungy-looking, flea-bitten orphan in their nice, ordered world? But, I AM the HB around here! And I wanted him. He was born in the Shelter, to a Bichon mom, with a bunch of little Bichon brothers and sisters--all white, of course. Making him the Black sheep, as it were! We're guessing HIS daddy might have been a Yorkie, judging by his looks and his terrier qualities. Anyhow, after a serious of names that didn't stick--he became "Trouble".
And so begins the training! Hubby still refers to him as "Willie". You know, willie poop here, willie poop there, where oh where willie poop next! Right now, he's pooping in Southern Indiana!
Later....

2 comments:
Willie is so ugly that Willie is cute. Why don't U brush it's hair.
Willie is cute, why haven't U brushed the poor thing
Post a Comment