
I am so artistic! Shame I can't find a market for my 'stuff'! :) These are 2 of the 6" gourd bowls that I've lined with tiny glass beads. Ya can't USE them because the beads are pressed into a beeswax/pine tar coating. But they look purty on the wall! :)
We had a friend of Keith's as a "boarder" here on our Hill for a couple of weeks--until he, too, got laid off from a nearby job. We had tucked his 36' fifth wheel in behind ours, Keith brought home our truck camper, and we STILL had room to slide another unit in! Our dogs were tickled silly to have an extra dog around, and an extra "dog person" to play with. They had a hissy when he pulled out today!
Still no word on whether Keith (and hopefully his buddy) will get into the November pipe laying class being offered by the Union. It sure would be nice! And would almost assure them of work by giving them special skills. Meanwhile, we are still waiting on Indiana to get the Unemployment Insurance straightened out....
Back to my latest bowl creation....

1 comment:
HI! This is your niece, Jenny. I know this is random but I found a link to your old blog in my e-mail and then found my way here. Since I'm here I just thought I would say hey and that your glass bead bowls are really neat!
Well, I guess that's it. I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Post a Comment