Wednesday, June 13, 2007

4 dogs????

As if we didn't have enough canines running this circus, someone dropped off a puppy at our door the other nite! She's an adorable puppy, but boy was she hungry! I'm trying to get her into a rescue before we have to move our house to Indiana. No way we're going to keep her!!!

Meanwhile, Keith is still living in a campground in Indiana, working 6 days a week and then driving back here to spend a nite. We keep thinking there will be a couple of rainy days so we can move, but, unlike last year when he was lucky to get 5 days of work in a row--this year is DRY! So, the dogs and I are living alone out here in the Boondocks, with the local 'rabble' firing up their 4 wheelers after dark and running around the countryside, tending their 'patches', I guess...!

That's the latest... Not exciting!

No comments: